This is big news for me! I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Alex who is fantastically creative: http://fudgeandpoppy.wordpress.com – Thank you so much!
The award is a way to recognize up and coming bloggers and encourage people to visit new and interesting blogs. First, I must answer the following questions set by Alex…
1. What is your most overused word?
I honestly can’t think of an overused word. I say “sometimes” a lot if I am being akward of don’t want to answer a question.
2. What is the weirdest dream you have ever had?
I tend not to remember my dreams which is a shame, but I have had a reoccurring dream for a while where I am a maze designer. Which is strange as I have no interests in mazes, nor do they play any role in my life. Strange.
3. Who or what is your greatest inspiration in life?
This is a hard one. I have so many inspirations for different things; I currently don’t know what I want to do in life so people are inspiring me every day to do new things. From my boss inspiring me to travel, my secondary school teacher encouraging me to start teaching and my mum who supports me no matter what choices I make!
4. Have you ever had a security blanket and if so do you still have it?
I don’t think I did no. I still have my first teddy though.
5. If you have a significant other – how did you meet?
I have just come out of a long term relationship and we met as I held the door open for him and he got annoyed as he believe it should be the other way round with the man opening the door for the woman. It made me giggle and we got talking.
6. Pirates or Dinosaurs? Which do you prefer?
I have to answer this question with a drawing I did. Introducing Pirasaur, the best of both:
I could never choose between the two of them!
7. Why do birds suddenly appear, every time, you are near?
I am covered in bird seeds.
8. Nosey neighbour or friendly neighbour? Which one are you?
Am I allowed to be both? I think of myself as a very friendly neighbour, striking up conversation, taking out the bins if my neighbour forgets. But who doesn’t like to be nosey?!
9. Can you dance like a robot?
No, but can a robot dance like me?
10. What is your favourite board game from childhood?
My family are completely split in half. Half is creative the other interlectual. There is some cross over but the family board games we would always play were Trivial Pursuit or Pictionary!i
I hope you have enjoyed learning more about me!
So now, 10 other blogs I nominate for the award:
My Project 3-SIX-5 – One of the first blogs I started following, fantastic photographer captures some great moments. Great 365 day project!
JR Photographer – Brilliant read. Fantastic photography blog
Time For Tea – New blogger great read!
Groans, Giggles & Gratitude – Lovely photography
Film by Felix – Good reviews and opinions on new releases at the cinema.
Okay, What if? – Interesting deas that make you think. Very funny at times as well.
Miltonjohns Photography – Fantastic photographer.
Meet The Band – Some great reviews on some amazing bands, gigs and festivals.
Formal Divisions and Surface Patterns – Lovely texture photography.
The Knight With The Shining Jaw – My Friend Ben and His adventures In Australia
Okay, so here are the rules:
-Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
-Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
-Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
-Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
-Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
Here are my 10 questions:
1. What would you do if you won the Lottery?
2. If you had a time machine would you travel forwards or back and why?
3. What 5 words best describe you and your life?
4. If you could go anywhere on earth where would you go and why?
5. Who or What is your greatest inspiration in life?
6. What is your pet hate?
7. What is you guilty pleasure?
8. Would you rather have fingers as legs or legs as fingers?
9. If you could change your name what would you change it to?
10. The greatest moment of your life so far?
Hope to hear from you soon!